- Fast plotting
- Plot resizing and history
- Interactive plot viewer (client)
- Platform independent
- Export to various image formats (SVG, PNG, PDF, EPS, …)
- Multiple concurrent clients
- For developers:
- Stateless asynchronous HTTP/WebSocket API
- In-memory access to rendered plots
httpgd from CRAN:
Or get the latest development version from GitHub:
See system requirements for troubleshooting.
The various components of
httpgd are written in C++, R and TypeScript. We welcome contributions of any kind.
Other areas in need of improvement are testing and documentation.
Webserver based on
Boost/Beast included in the
Much of the font handling and SVG rendering code is modified code from the excellent
This project is licensed GPL v2.0.
Full copies of the license agreements used by these components are included in